He is so adorable. Where did you find such a cute hoodie? Scott and I are coming to Utah for the week of Thanksgiving. Hopefully we'll be able to visit you guys.
we got the hoodie at the DI when Ari was about the size of a kiwi.we would love to see you guys! that would be awesome.
best. baby. ever.
Mandy-He is getting so big. Wish we could see him--at least we can look at your cute pictures.
this is the new cute overload. he's one lucky kid to have you two for parents.
I remember when that wasn't on a baby! It's SO MUCH CUTER ON HIM!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He is so adorable. Where did you find such a cute hoodie? Scott and I are coming to Utah for the week of Thanksgiving. Hopefully we'll be able to visit you guys.
we got the hoodie at the DI when Ari was about the size of a kiwi.
we would love to see you guys! that would be awesome.
best. baby. ever.
Mandy-He is getting so big. Wish we could see him--at least we can look at your cute pictures.
this is the new cute overload. he's one lucky kid to have you two for parents.
I remember when that wasn't on a baby! It's SO MUCH CUTER ON HIM!!
Post a Comment