His Doc said that I need to start pushing him to sleep through the night so it doesn't become a bigger problem as he starts getting older. It. Is. Hard. Ari is very persistent.
We let Jones cry for an hour one night when I knew he wasn't hungry and was just waking out of habit. He didn't go back to sleep after that hour...I still fed him and put him back down, but the next night he woke up and cried for 15 minutes and then the next night he didn't wake up at all. Keep trying. It is HARD.
Last night Jones was up every 3 hours. Not sure why. Check out this blog. It's fantastic and has given me lots of ideas and help. In fact I was just reading it when you commented.
we were way good about this with addi and had her sleeping through the night pretty young... and then i was way more lax with gwen. and now she's nearly 2 and doesn't sleep through the night.
3 comments:
We let Jones cry for an hour one night when I knew he wasn't hungry and was just waking out of habit. He didn't go back to sleep after that hour...I still fed him and put him back down, but the next night he woke up and cried for 15 minutes and then the next night he didn't wake up at all. Keep trying. It is HARD.
Last night Jones was up every 3 hours. Not sure why. Check out this blog. It's fantastic and has given me lots of ideas and help. In fact I was just reading it when you commented.
we were way good about this with addi and had her sleeping through the night pretty young... and then i was way more lax with gwen. and now she's nearly 2 and doesn't sleep through the night.
so it's SO worth the fight!!
Post a Comment