I know, I know, you can't believe he is still taking a bottle. I threw his last bottle away last night so that I couldn't give into his adorable plea for his "Baba" It was rough and I even went through some storage at 2:00 a.m. thinking I might have saved some of his little ones from my b-pump. That was after offering each kind of possible drinking cup that we have. Eventually he fell to sleep and only woke up once with another round of whining and pleading. Good thing he is so cute!
2 comments:
Getting kiddos off the bottle is rough! We were late at that too, and like you had to throw them all away in order to have enough will-power. But within a week our twins were over it.
thanks Holly, it is hard! Especially because I know he doesn't understand why he can't have his baba. He seems to be a happy boy otherwise!
Post a Comment