He loves to help me cook!
His hair gets crazy sometimes! Thank goodness it is growing-out cute after mommy ruined it with a homespun haircut.
Two things he loves: his best buddy Owen, and picking on kids that are smaller than him.
His first picture of mommy. He was pointing the camera (that I shouldn't let him play with) at me so I pushed the button for him.
His hair gets crazy sometimes! Thank goodness it is growing-out cute after mommy ruined it with a homespun haircut.
Two things he loves: his best buddy Owen, and picking on kids that are smaller than him.
His first picture of mommy. He was pointing the camera (that I shouldn't let him play with) at me so I pushed the button for him.
3 comments:
SO CUTE!!!! Look at those curls!!! Happy Birthday to Ari!!!!
he really is adorable. i love that kid. and you too!
Amazing hair! Both of you. And Mikey, too! Especially in that stenciled self-portrait he did.
Post a Comment